1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reformatting Windows

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by Stwongbad, 15 Jul 2006.

1. Stwongbad

Stwongbad What's a Dremel?

Yeah whats why wine doesnt sound like a good solution.

Although eager to learn new things I dont feel the need to use linux on my main computer >_> although I do have some extra components which i'd like to get up and running with a cheap OS for internet browsing that would be usefull for when my young noob friends say "omg! (literally saying o m g) let me check my myspace" normally while im playing counterstrike. Maybe ill read the linux101 on their site later but only after I can sort out this problem.

[Edit] *sigh* or...I could always fork out the cash and get some computer place to fix my computer and maybe save some money without even having to reformat. <-- Could I get some opinions on that

Last edited: 16 Jul 2006
  2. kenco_uk

kenco_uk I unsuccessfully then tried again

Keyfinder
    First one that came up on Google, it's not 'loaded to the gills with malware'. Use that to grab your key for XP. Grab an XP cd (btw if you use an upgrade cd, you HAVE to have a FULL version of Windows on cd elsewhere, be it XP Home, 98, 98se, Me, etc..) then reinstall XP. It's so easy to reinstall XP it's unreal, just go for it!