1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relic Entertainment Q&A

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by WilHarris, 2 Dec 2004.

1. WilHarris

WilHarris Just another nobody Moderator

2. relix

relix Minimodder

I like their name.

3. NoMercy

NoMercy What's a Dremel?

The most impressive thing to me with dawn of war was, if I'm right the peer to peer network play, no host so if they crash the game keeps on going.

Graphics are also A1, not sure about the balance, but it's a fine game :)

4. rowpie

rowpie What's a Dremel?

yeah i think thats one of the best options ive ever seen implimented into an online game like that. I found out the hard way aswell while hosting a match against some mates my ISP died on me (very rare) so i phoned my mates to apologise and they were still playing. couldnt believe it. major :thumb: for that one.

also in case they read this i'd just like to say thanks for a fantastic game.... now if they could provide a second pc so that my brother dosn't keep using mine to play it i would be most greatful..... thats a no then? :D

one thing i would have liked to know is if there code is such a heavily modified version of another code why did tey not start from scratch and build a new one?... could have surly tweeked a lot more out of it that way. i dunno just curious.

Tags: Add Tags