1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A/V Replacement Headset time

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Tichinde, 7 Oct 2013.

1. Tichinde

Tichinde Minimodder

Time for a new headset I think (desperately searching for birthday present ideas to pass over to the family ¬¬)

I have a set of Sennheiser PC 150's that are 8 years old (£40 well spent IMO).
    I bought them because of the name and quite honestly I doubt I can actually hear the difference between them and my mates £15 unbranded set from Asda (I'm pretty much tone deaf).

There's nowt wrong with them (bar an occasionally temperamental mic mute switch) but they are looking tatty round the edges.

What do I replace them with? PC 151's? PC 310's? Or something else entirely.

Opinions please :)

2. loftie

loftie Multimodder

If you're tone deaf, I'd suggest just buying the cheapest ok looking headset you can get. I'd look at the Sennheisers again, simply because if they still build them as well as they built your 150s then they'll be a good investment!

3. MrDomRocks

MrDomRocks Modder

Well there is the Logitch headsets expensive but pretty good quality. Though only buy for stereo the surround sound ia pretty naff.

Cm Storm Pulse R is unique and is a decent headset/mic is pretty good too.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4

4. The Bear

The Bear What's a Dremel?

5. Yslen

Yslen Lord of the Twenty-Seventh Circle