1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xbox 360 Resident Evil 5 & Fear 2 Demo OUT!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Neoki, 26 Jan 2009.

1. davidfield375

davidfield375 Hardware Mods

Not sure why but I was highly disappointed with RES5, i'm a had core fan so I think what ruined it for me was the fact that they have changed the voice of the most important character!

2. wafflesomd

wafflesomd What's a Dremel?

Is that seriously why didn't like it?

3. Hg

Hg The game known as life

davidfield375, i am also a Hardcore fan of the series hell i even own all the films/books etc, and i do think that changing the voice of the main character will not effect the game as much as you make it out to.
    The Co-op was a much needed addition to the series and the gameplay follows that of RE4 which was very very good.

4. UrbanMarine

UrbanMarine Government Prostitute

Very few games keep their original voice actors. Metal Gear Solid is the only game I can think of off the top of my head that still uses the same voice actors.

I hated RE4 because of the story and the 28days fast zombie. I still think the original RE is the best of them all.

RE5: The coop feature kind of annoyed me because coop died years ago then all a sudden it's the next great thing. I wish it was optional. I prefered the indirect sidekick like Rebecca Chambers or Barry Burton.