1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows rogue leveling

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by 94Sharkbait55, 28 May 2008.

1. 94Sharkbait55

94Sharkbait55 What's a Dremel?

i just got back into playing WoW. I created an undead rogue, but I miss having my high end toons. What would be the best route, and talent spec, to expedite the leveling process for my rogue. I am playing him, and i know that there will be wise comments to follow. But seriously i would like some input.

2. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

I'd try the Rogue forums at WoW rather than here - bound to be good talent specs and levelling advice.

3. 94Sharkbait55

94Sharkbait55 What's a Dremel?

Thank you... That's on the world of warcraft site directly? I have used the talent calculator and i am thinking that a sub/ass combo of talents will be the best spec. I am really getting mixed reviews about the combat tree. Any pointers on this?

4. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

grindan.

5. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

There is loads of information out there, just ask google for a Rogue leveling guide.

Use swords for grinding, you can't backstab mobs very efficiently.

Go for these talents.

Imp sinister strike(2) - Malice(5) – Remorseless attacks(5) – Imp eviscerate(3) – Lethality(5) – Murder(2) – Coldblood(1) – Imp Gouge(3) – Deflection(5) – Riposte(1) – Precision(5) – Dual wield Specialization(5) – Blade flurry(1) – Sword specialization(5) – Aggression(3)

Tags: