1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other S8 screen, where to buy

Discussion in 'Tech Support' started by goldstar0011, 13 Nov 2019.

1. goldstar0011

goldstar0011 Well-Known Member

I've been gifted a Samsung S8 which a cracked front screen, anyone recommend a place to buy a new one cheap cheap.

I'm happy with ebay in china sources, Amazon, Aliexpress etc etc

Thanks

2. Jeff Hine

Jeff Hine Nothing special

There's inexpensive & cheap... inexpensive implies decent quality parts; cheap means you'll probably repair the same bit more times that would cover the difference in price between the two.

https://www.ifixit.com/Device/Samsung_Galaxy_S8

3. David

David Take my advice — I’m not using it.

Didn't think there was such a thing as a cheap (or inexpensive) replacement Samsung screen.

goldstar0011 likes this.
  4. lancer778544

lancer778544 Well-Known Member

Give Digicare a ring/email, they supply genuine Samsung parts. You might also need a "rework kit" which is a load of pre cut adhesive to stick the rear glass back on and such. Price will probably be in the £120 to £150 region but it's worth it for a genuine front since it'll come like this and not completely bare:

[​IMG]

goldstar0011 likes this.
  5. nikiti

nikiti New Member

in case you don't have experience to do it your self don't try because is gonna cost you more in the end to repair it. I had a similar situation and in the end i bought 3 screens before i manage to fix it correctly .taking it to a repair shop would cost me half price ...