1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music sandisk storage/mp3/mpeg4

Discussion in 'General' started by 78th, 9 Jun 2008.

1. 78th

78th What's a Dremel?

i always thought sandisk only made storage cards only, but apparently, they have an impressive portable media device in their line as well. they have a new mp3 player called the fuze that play music, videos, has radio, voice recorder and an expandable memory - that's not something you find often on a music player these days. anywho, just visit their site if you want to know more about sandisk's sansa fuze

http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Catalog(1256)-SanDisk_Sansa_Fuze.aspx

2. Woodstock

Woodstock So Say We All

other then the scroll whell and dimensions i cant see any difference between that and the sansa e2x0 range (rockboxed e280 owner)

3. <A88>

<A88> Trust the Computer

IIRC Sansa are the 2nd biggest DAP manufacturer in the world- mainly due to the fact that they have a gazillion decent quality low-cost players on the market.

4. 78th

78th What's a Dremel?

i have personally tested the fuze head to head with the nano and fuze wins hands down in terms of sound quality (not to mention features-wise), and i tested this with the stock headphones it came along with, and a sennheiser px200 for good comparison. i think that sandisk made their own sound chip for this device, making it sound better. maybe it's just me, but i can definitely hear more than a hair of difference of goodness in the fuze.

Tags: