1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motherboards Sandy Bridge Micro ATX P67

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by infered101, 17 Jan 2011.

1. infered101

infered101 What's a Dremel?

So im looking into building a Sandy Bridge Rig within the next week and im having troubles finding a motherboard.

THe build i planned is based around a 2500k and would like to overclock abit not extreme. It will probally have 8gbs of ram in the end but to start it will only have 4.

The only board i can find that is micro ATX and has a P67 is the ASUS P8P67-M PRO.
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131691

Im going with Micro ATX for portablility, i will have to transport the PC periodically.

Does anyone know if any other boards are coming to the market soon or should i just get this one. Also is the Intel board overlockable or is it the normal Intel affair.

Im using this as a rending rig for Rhino (Vray) and Revit for school. I wont be editing 3D files on it so the Graphics card is going to be a 4650 Temporarily.

Thank you,

2. jrs77

jrs77 Modder

intel DP67DE and ASUS P8P67-M have a P67-chipset in µATX aswell.

But there's nothing wrong with the ASUS P8P67-M Pro.

3. bigkingfun

bigkingfun Tinkering addict

I am looking out for a mATX P67 board as well and have only found the two jrs77 mentioned.
    Hopefully Asus will make a P67 GENE soon.