1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School Fight

Discussion in 'General' started by Icecoldbagey, 19 Apr 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

ok it all started yesterday when me and my friends were over the shops getting some lunch and this boy in the year below me was having a hypo from cause of low sugar or something and all his chav mates where there aswell and said that we were laughing which was not the case at all really. Ok we thought nothing of it but today when we went we found out very different i walked out of the spar and there was around 30 chavs just standing there while me and my 3 friends were...the 1 who i apparently laughed at came over hitting me twice in the moth but i didnt hit back as you can imagine why with a group of 30 charvers, ok so this guy came out and broke it up and said he would gimme a lift up to school in his van as he owned the fruit and vegetable shop near the spar and the chavs were forced to go around the corner. so then later after i had to write a statement at school i find that on my way up to school Steven Gray (the ringleader and very hard person who wears lots of rings i might add) had smacked my friend to the floor from behind and then they had all layed into him with fists and feet and now he's in hospital getting stitches and has got a concussion but i bet they still get let off anyway just though i'd tell you guys ...see what you make of this.

Icecoldbagey

2. Coutsos

Coutsos What's a Dremel?

Your friend was beat to the point of needing medical attention? And has it crossed your mind yet to press charges at all? Frankly, I think the time to have done something about this would've been around the time the kid punched you in the mouth a few times.
    Unless you did... at first I read "statement" as "assignment" somehow.

3. Chobbler

Chobbler Running with a Spoon

bloody hell. I suggest calling the police, especially if the school don't. Thats GBH on your mate and they all sound like wimps...which most are considering chavs are weak ass on their own.

4. Will

Will Beware the judderman...

What do I make of it? Well paragraphs, capital letters and some punctuation would be nice.

On the subject itself, well theres not much to say really...the violent gang mentality displayed by some people shows itself again. Theres something seriously wrong with some people when they're in a group, the mentality that they display with no sense of logic or what constitutes reasonable behaviour towards other people.

I can remember one guy at my old school punching a mate of mine in the face because he thought he was laughing at him, even though he wasn't! Some people are just stupid beyond comprehension. This guy then got his 'crew' together to challenge us to a fight down the local park, it never got that far, because I showed him up big time in front of them (he was a right short arse and I'm quite big, so when I walked up to him and he realised I was about a foot taller and probably near enough a foot wider as well he stopped being so mouthy).

Last edited: 19 Apr 2005
  5. kickarse

kickarse What's a Dremel?

Shoot just take a bat to school...

No no no... just kidding...

Press charges, it's obvious that they can only resort to physical violence to resolve their home issues...

6. Chobbler

Chobbler Running with a Spoon

I was gonna mention the bad post setup hehe but i thought it was a bit rude to comment on spelling and stuff. I'm putting down the low level of it to being angry with the idiots who punched his mate...and him for that matter

7. Icecoldbagey

Icecoldbagey Mountain Dew!!!

yeah we have both pressed charges and the police are coming round later to take official statements.

Icecoldbagey

8. webbyman

webbyman Hax.

press charges :naughty:

9. WireFrame

WireFrame <b>PermaBanned</b>

Press charges. Anf if the police tell you there's not enough evidence, take him to civil court instead for compensation. And when you get awarded it, and he doesn't pay, send the bayliffs round to kick down his door and take his stuff.

PS: Vote Labour. As you can see, the education system has never been better. :eyebrow:

10. kickarse

kickarse What's a Dremel?

Yeah speak engrish better....
    ahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Spoken like a true brit...

11. Spiral Architect

Spiral Architect Cooked on Phonics

Hunt them down one by one. Rambo style.

Edit: Or do it American style and take a gun into school. That'll teach 'em.

12. Leeum

Leeum What's a Dremel?

Trust me, don't make eye contact with the buggers, they see that as intimidating and an excuse to hit you. Don't get it? Me neither :p

13. TechnoScream

TechnoScream Minimodder

Most of the time these people on their own are nothing, but in groups very intimidating, i get really angry when i hear things like this. Makes you feel like goign all vigilanti (sp?)!

14. Nath

Nath Your appeal has already been filed.

Erm...yeah so some chavs hit you? Fine, everyone's gonna think it's bad. :eyebrow:

15. the1maxim

the1maxim What's a Dremel?

You pretty much have to report this, and I'll tell you why. I had this thing happen to a mate of mine when I was younger. It started off with little arguments and scuffles over stupid stuff, and escalated to the point where he got beat to death with a baseball bat. Maybe a little law on their backs will be a good deterrent.

16. DeathAwaitsU

DeathAwaitsU I'm Back :D

The kind of people that can do that don't deserve the law imo, they deserve the same bat to be forced up there ass as far as possible :grr: .

Death

17. dom_

dom_ --->

err... yeah. ok...

18. the1maxim

Yeah no doubt....it was a horrible situation mate, we had just parted ways 10 minutes earlier, and I found out the next day.

I'm not trying to be a downer, but you really never know how out of control people can get. It only takes one psycho.

19. the1maxim

Nice reaction :wallbash:

But you never know these days.

20. dom_

dom_ --->

i just didnt believe your post, the way you worded it. sorry if it offends you.

(edit, not double posting)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.