1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Sega targets Gearbox in Aliens court case

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Gareth Halfacree, 4 Sep 2014.

1. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

2. Syphadeus

Syphadeus What's a Dremel?

And thus begins the next round of crap flinging. Of course, Gearbox's statement denying any wrong doing with bullet-proof arguments such as "Gearbox is a software developer, not a publisher or game seller".

Essentially, they admit responsibility for making the game, just not responsibility for the fact that it was crap and not as advertised. Which is kind of like a chef saying he's not responsible for your food tasting bad, because he did not publicize its availability, nor did he personally sell it you - he just MADE it.

I don't think Gearbox is going to be able to make as clean a break from this mess as they hope. If they have any intention of doing so, they're going to have to come up with a better defense than that tripe.

3. graphitone

graphitone What's a Dremel?

Good point. Well made.

4. Snips

Snips I can do dat, giz a job

Just make AVP2 available on steam now with multiplay included and I'll forgive everyone. Good allah, I loved that game in Multiplay survivor mode on the Quarantine map.