1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Series 9 of the X-Files ("underneath"spoiler)

Discussion in 'General' started by Jaz, 2 Feb 2003.

1. Jaz

Jaz Banned

is it me or is series 9 really bad?
    If only mulder got along with scully and wasn't suing chris carter then it would prolly be fab.

i just watched underneath on BBC2 which is somewhere half way though or near the beginning of the series, anyhow

<stop reading if you haven't seen it>

doggert used to work for NYPD and arrested a man who then turned out to be wrongly convicted by dna science in present day (he was convicted 12 years ago). so hes let out, but then we find out scully has done some tests on the dna requested by dogert and would you believe it, 12 of the 13 dna thingies match the dna sample, but its still not the guy, so it could be a relative, but hes an only child or something about his brother dead. So anyway, dogerts running about then reass is in the prison and the govenor gives her a pic.

hang on, thought here, why am i explaining this to you if youve seen it.

ok well if you were scully wouldn't you be thinking, hmmmmm Shape Shifter alien guy! i watch some of these episodes (well i watch all as i do love the x-files) and think hang on if i were you i would be thinking back to that case with worm man in or shape shifter dude or whoever the hell it would link to in my mind.

theres no structure anymore, bring back the old x-files. and BBC please can you show each series in the correct order and down't mess me about with crappy sports on and taking them off. bah. why can't they set up a channel to do this kinda thing, the series channel, where it shows from season 1 episode 1 to the current season, each night. you know what i mean? i've gone way off topic
    I love the x-files

2. Slink

Slink B7

Xfiles bites, has done for plenty of year now,

I was curious to see what they were showing on BBc2 or sky|one the other morning, so i flicked over hopeing it might have been the one with the dodgy water were they get old etcetc

But no, it was directed by David Duchovney, about a movie based around the two hapless detectives, how rare

And yes, that episode was poo too