Got some money for xmas. So im wondering if its worth me upgrading from a x1900xt to the 8800gts? At the moment i have a 19 inc tft whaich i do plan to upgrade and im gonna go the vista way as well. Or alternatively i could go for a platform change and go for a c2g set up. But this will mean alot more money and i'll have to wait longer to get a larger screen. Need advice asap as im gonna spend my xmas money on something stupid if its left in my hands for to long.