1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding sketchup

Discussion in 'Modding' started by SoylentGreen, 13 Nov 2004.

1. SoylentGreen

SoylentGreen What's a Dremel?

anyone know where i can get it cheap/free?

2. infered101

infered101 What's a Dremel?

BEst you can do is google sketchup. only prob is it is a 8 hour trial you cant get it completely free.

3. Zidane

Zidane What's a Dremel?

a small thought.

my dad works for a law centre, and recently got 4 new pc's. cause its a law centre, al the software has to be legit, hence expensive. the pc's were for a charity that provides outreach law programs for the community. he wrote microsoft and basicly said "can we have some freebeies for the charities computers", and they sent back a nice list of microsoft products and said "pick any four". a few weeks later, they arrived, gratis.

if your at school or college, maybe you could see if your totur will write a nice email asking for a free copy, like for your woodwork or graphic design class or something, or if you work/help at a charitible organisation, maybe someone from there will email. a lot of companies will give away a freebie or two, cause its always good PR, and it gets their product in front of students who will leave school, get a job and say "hey boss, we had this cool program at school....".

gotta be worth a shot. the worst they can do is say no, and you never know, it might just work.

excuse my crappy grammar/spelling. its 4am :(

/me goes to bed.