News Small form factor Penryn chips announced

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 20 Aug 2008.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. p3n

p3n What's a Dremel?

Wonder if they were making it for Apple anyway so everyone can join in this time </apple fanboi>

3. Tim S

Tim S OG

Well, the IBM X300 was based on the same tech as the Macbook Air, so it wasn't specifically designed for just Apple. Apple was just the first to implement it...

4. p3n

p3n What's a Dremel?

Well im just glad they have finished releasing stuff so Apple can finally refresh the MacBookPro .. if they aren't too busy making the iPhone slower and breaking mobile me!

5. ParaHelix.org

ParaHelix.org What's a Dremel?

Apple, Apple, Apple, just when will you learn. While we are on the unfortunate topic of Apple I might as well note the problems in which its software is creating in the Windows Vista enviroment. I know a lot of people out there are getting the "Multiple Netowrks" bug when ever they start up Vista, this stops you from accessing the internet and the only quick fix in Vista is to disable and then re-enable your network connection...every time you reboot. However I have finally found the source of this "bug" and it lays deeply in the heart of Apples sneekily installed "Bonjoir" networking software which gets installed with iTunes (without user permission I must add, Apple). So, if you are getting this bug all you have to do is uninstall the Bonjoir software from "Windows Add/Remove software" and WALLAR! no more messing with your network connection.

Hope this helped some of you guys,
    many thanks, ParaHelix.org

Tags: Add Tags