1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays So I bought a "U2410" from eBay...

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by soviet_, 16 Feb 2011.

1. Ph4ZeD

Ph4ZeD What's a Dremel?

Thats lucky, because getting rep involves making useful posts. You are a troll and thus do not make useful posts.

LeMaltor likes this.
  2. markbrett64

markbrett64 thanks to denial I am now immortal

I thought this thread was all resolved... however since it seems to still be alive... never had an issue with eBay and know lots of people buyers, sellers and business sellers who would agree. They give better protection than many bricks and mortar stores.

So at least 51% of all eBay users get screwed over then....?

3. Toploaded

Toploaded What's a Dremel?

There is one thing that you are 99% of the time likely to get screwed over on when ordering for Ebay are memory cards, mostly Pro Duo. There are so many fakes out there that I guess sometimes even the sellers do not even know about it. I've gotten stung a few times, and you might wonder why I didn't learn my lesson the first time, it's simply because most of the time on Ebay I trust the seller and don't get let down, so I thought it was just 'bad luck'.

Trouble is filing a complaint against these cards is kinda futile because Ebay expect you to 'prove' your card is fake... which is no easy task unless you live near a Sony center and even then it costs you money. Last time it happened I simply said I did not get my card, and got a refund almost right away. Not strictly honest but I was fed up of being scammed with there knock off cards.

All that said, I'm a seller and a buyer of ebay for 8 years and 90% of the time it's been perfect. Many sellers sell stuff in 'Mint, excellent or very good' condition when I would dispute that, but I think that's more of a difference of opinion then anyone trying to mislead.

4. dactone

dactone dact-one

i tried to sell a pigion on ebay not long ago.. ebay took my listing of tho and said i was cuckoo!

5. DragunovHUN

DragunovHUN Modder

:D