1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Some ****er stole my stuff

Discussion in 'General' started by atanum141, 31 Aug 2008.

1. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

Sorry to hear but I try not to take anything too expensive out on the town

2. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg New Member

Get your self an ixus for going drinking, small enough that no one will notice it. Its unfortunate you've lost your pictures, thats the one thing that always worries me on holiday so i tend to take a couple of relatively small memory cards so worse case is a few days worth of pics gone with the camera not the whole holiday.

3. sjhujh

sjhujh Member

I was out on saturday in London and and had my wallet stolen out of my man bag...

4. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

That's all well and good, but do you go out and leave your front door and windows open?

No. People steal things. That's something we'd rather not have to accept, but we must. Society isn't perfect, and if some people have something that someone else does not, there will probably be theft.

5. ModMinded

ModMinded Are you throwing that away?

all in all, it sucks, but you'll live.

Sorry Atanum to hear about your losses (and glad to hear the phone's semi-working!) In short it will be alright, you're still alive, in one piece, and just a little poorer materially, and richer in experience.:waah:
    I'm sure you don't need to hear more comments about not taking important **** out with you on a night out... but smashing your phone in a fit? Not good. That's like my old roommate who got mad at something and punched his laptop screen... now it's a desktop and actually gathering dust (mental, call him up and ask if I can have it to play with!) Can't blame anyone but yourself for fits.
    However, as a fellow victim of thieving *******s, I can only reiterate what other's have said: They'll get theirs, somewhere sometime. It's not as satisfying as a brick to the face delivered personally, but know it for truth. And there's still a chance some nice guy out there found it and is looking for you!
    You guys have anything like Craigslist, where you could post a lost/reward notice?