1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Peripherals Some RGB help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Goatee, 20 Mar 2020.

1. Goatee

Goatee Well-Known Member

I'm after some help from you knowledgeable folks on RGB, specifically a small set-up to utilise the corsair eco-system I have a Apongee drive II and its got a small face plate that I can add a LED, logo panel and small piece of plastic to give a back lit effect to the logo panel on the heatsink.

I would like to utilise a CORSAIR Lighting Node PRO (BT modding prize from last year) to drive some RGB on this instead (its also going to drive the RGB on my GPU).

[​IMG]

I guess the easiest option would be to take a single RGB LED and use a white piece of perspex to replace the one the green one pictured.

Alternatively I could use a number of led, something like this picture, then put a small piece of white perspex over the top to diffuse the colour.

[​IMG]

Does anyone know what I should be looking for? What the proprietary corsair connector is. I think from some reading that the voltage of the RGB LED is 5v.

Also other suggestions welcome.