1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Something fishy this way comes :: DeviantMods

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Cheese, 6 Oct 2002.

1. Cheese

Cheese Doc

DeviantMods is a fairly new site, with a strange mixture of spoof and useful articles it's difficult to know where it fits in, but it's certainly dedicated to modding!

Anyway some links, decide for yourselves!

Bass Hack Mod - "Every one has at least one of these things. Weather it’s the Christmas one, the Halloween one, or the original. Every one probably has one. It’s the Big Mouth Billy Bass. And w0w are they annoying. If you don’t have one you probably remember them in the store singing there songs. If you think there pritty useless like me, read on. We are going to hook it up to your computer. For what reason? I don’t know. But your friends will think you are a genius when they see it."

Home Depot CPU Cooler - "Tired of that old stock heat sink? This is just the thing for you. Its easy, fast, and it works!"

Single & Dual Voltage Baybus - "A guide on how to create your own dual and single voltage baybus"

Dual AMD Athlon XP - "It's possible - mod an Athlon XP into an MP, to make a cheapo dualie rig."

Windows *.zip Download Problems - "Here's how to solve that annoying bug of IE opening .zip files instead of saving them!"

Antec Homemade HDD Cooler - "Got an old fan lying around. Make your Harddrive happy again!"

2. evodesigns

evodesigns What's a Dremel?

what

is that billy one for real i am being very dumb i might have to find mine to see if it is ture

3. Cheese

Cheese Doc

Re: what

We had a discussion about this in the general news forum and the answer is yes it is :)

Rob.

Tags: Add Tags