1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something paranormal going on?

Discussion in 'General' started by Sam0r, 30 Jan 2006.

1. 731|\|37

731|\|37 ESD Engineer in Training

and the fakes would charge you for it.... Think she just wants atention

2. Murdoc

Murdoc Gas Mask..ZOMG

Its true and quite sad, too many virgins in one place.

'doc

3. Sam0r

Sam0r It's been a while

She doesn't bring it up all the time, infact she only talks to me about it when I initiate the conversation.

And telnet, I don't think she'd charge her boyfriend or her friends for her 'services', well, at least I know I wouldn't.

4. 731|\|37

731|\|37 ESD Engineer in Training

I didnt say she would. I said if she was a hokey (tarrot cards, long nails, small shop sandwiched in between the pawn shops on the bad end of town) she would charge you for it. soudns to me like a psychology major. I dont buy telepathy/psychokenesis/telekenesis...

not to say that if shes a nice girl you shouldn't leave her alone

5. Sam0r

Sam0r It's been a while

She is a nice girl, infact she's possibly the nicest girl I've ever met. And pretty much everything she's told me (about her family etc) seem to check out. So maybe she's not insane/lying about her special powers.

I'm going to get her to do the envelope thing tomorrow, completely forgot to ask her today :(

6. thecrownles

thecrownles What's a Relix?

If she was really psychic then she would have known that you were thinking about it and already "touched" you, and then convinced you telepathically to write it down. Now she will call you and tell you where you hid the envelope. You will open this envelope and there is a three of spades in it with your signature on it. You have no memory of signing a three of spades.