1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows Sonicfury On Xp

Discussion in 'Software' started by BruceLee333, 18 Jan 2003.

1. BruceLee333

BruceLee333 What's a Dremel?

I have a sonicfury thats has problems producing anything but crackling and hissing. It worked fine first time and I formatted about 3 times in between to get rid of every little piece of junk, and what have you but when i installed the drivers of the same cd i used first time and there has been no proper sound coming out since (just crackling and beeping (not from mobo)):waah:

2. Trebor95

Trebor95 What's a Dremel?

dont use those drivers m8, uninstall them - should be clear from the system, then download the latest drivers from turtle-beach / voyetra's web site, the card you have has two identities, it is called the Sonic Fury by Videologic, and it's called the Santa Cruz by turtle-beach. They are more or less exactly the same card. It should work just fine with the new drivers,

What OS? there are a few different driver versions - well three for different OS versions :)

oh and give the card a chance, its the best sound card I have ever had, beats the Creatives with little or no effort and for gaming its the badgers nadgers :)

3. b1g-d0g

b1g-d0g Multimodder

I have the same card,it was ok until i put [win 200 xp pro] on my pc,ive tryed all the drivers out there,it runs ok but for when im in games,like battlefield 1942 and quake 3, the sound comes and goes,mind you the cards well old now mite get a new one.

Tags: