1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Splinter Cell: Conviction Hands-On Preview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Claave, 3 Oct 2009.

1. Claave

Claave You Rebel scum

2. Jyrchi

Jyrchi What's a Dremel?

Oh damn, can't wait for it to be released. When I saw the trailer I was excited, but now I'm ecstatic!

3. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

Is Ironside still voice acting Sam?

4. fargo

fargo What's a Dremel?

I think its high time they made stealth a player choice instead of forcing it on the player, that said it would be much more injoyable at
    least to me!

5. DaveVader

DaveVader Fast Action Response Team

Thats what they were saying at a recent conference.
    Can't wait for this game, I'm a massive fan of the series to date and this just looks amazing!

6. SchizoFrog

SchizoFrog What's a Dremel?

I haven't touched the franchise from the first game. The whole point of this high level secret operative is that missions and targets remain the same but the actual way you go about things evolves and you have to think quick on your feet to stay alive. I found the game to be so linear and pin point follow the set path that my excitement just evaporated and I have seen little since to go back to it, especially as an Ubisoft production, who over simplify everything they ever touch.

Want to know what I want to play? How about this?...
    Thief / Hitman / Goldeneye / GTAIV.... all crossed and mixed together. Then you really would have a dark, deadly, explosive, expansive and most definately immersive game on your hands.

7. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Yes.

And you CAN action-through the game, but it's still stealth at heart from what I've seen. That's a good thing. It's a game about spies and stealth and there are plenty of action games out there for fans of that. This is a game aimed at stealth fans.

8. rodrigobiz

rodrigobiz What's a Dremel?

looks awesome!!!

9. erratum1

erratum1 What's a Dremel?

"and not from The Guy Outside The bit-tech Office Who Always Mumbles To Himself."....Ohhh, i got a mention. Good times.

10. Matticus

Matticus ...

I don't really understand comments like this, its a stealth based game. If you don't want to play a stealth based game, then don't. There are plenty more first and third person shooters out there.

11. fargo

fargo What's a Dremel?

this character carries weapons, he uses weapons I would like to see him use less stealth but I like the game get the picture!

12. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

This looks pretty special now. They've got something to make up for after SC: DA it must be said... :\

Tags: Add Tags