1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Spore delayed until next year

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 9 May 2007.

1. ChromeX

ChromeX Minimodder

Can someone explain to me why everyone is creaming their pants over this EA game? It looks like dog ****, wooo you can control a species path through evolution to extinction... so?

2. speedfreek

speedfreek What's a Dremel?

Yeah it is an EA game but it still looks somewhat interesting. If I had free time I would play it.

3. Aankhen

Aankhen What's a Dremel?

BOO! :waah: I doubt Spore will turn out to be vapourware (this is Will Wright, after all: if anyone can make it happen, he can). I just wish these delays would, well, cease to exist. :p

4. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

The fact that I had no control over the endings and that they didn't tie up the whole Zone or Strelok storylines at all. If you have over 100,000 monies in the game then you get the 'Rich ending'. Which was lame.

I was never going to go back and replay the whole game, being poor, just to get a different ending to find another restriction.

And as I discovered from walkthroughs, if you wanted an ending that tied into a specific storyline then you had to uncover a secret plotline about the scientists.

Best endings I've ever seen: Fallout 1 and 2. Multi-tiered, simple and effective voice overs that describe the effects of your specific actions.

Oh and the Thief games. Just so beautifully moody.

5. Morphine-Kitty

Morphine-Kitty Dead account.

Aww dang. I really wanted to play this game too. Even though my computer can't even come close to handling it. I really need a new one...

Has anyone heard anything about an official Mac release? I'm too lazy to Wiki it.

6. The_Beast

The_Beast I like wood ಠ_ಠ

wow I have never heard of that game before but now I really want too play it

Tags: Add Tags