1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PSU SS ST65F-G Pinout PSU side

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by logan'srun, 21 Nov 2012.

1. logan'srun

logan'srun following the footsteps of giants

Hi!

I sent Silverstone a couple of emails asking for a pinout of the PSU side MB connector, but they replied that they won't supply that to me. . .

Anyway, as I'm in the process of sleeving my PSU, I wanted to make sure I haven't borked anything before I plug it in.

Does anyone have a picture of the PSU MB connector, or a pinout? Not the MB side as that's standard, but the specific PSU side pinout.

Lastly, there is a double wire on Pin #21 PSU side to Pin#21 MB side : since they both begin and terminate in the same connecting spot, is the second wire necessary? Can I just remove this wire?

I've checked in the manual for the pinout BTW, and as far as I can see the picture they provide is for the MB side, just like in this link.

2. Booti

Booti Member

As long as pin 1 goes to pin 1 and pin 2 goes to pin 2 etc you should be fine.
    I have remade the cables for the silverstone PSU's several times and just check the end to end with a multimeter.

Yes the double wire in pin 21 can be replaced with a single as long as you have used suitably think wire.