1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Equipment Stabilizer for GH2

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by Hamfunk, 6 Feb 2014.

1. Hamfunk

Hamfunk I AM KROGAN!

Hey guys, not sure if there are many folk filming, etc on here but here's my question anyway.

I was originally looking at a manfroto modo steady but after looking at some reviews it appears to have some design flaws so i'm looking for some sort of stabilizer than I can use for walking about and getting relatively steady shots (something that after some software stabilization will look great)

I know you can spend crazy money, but i'm looking for something around £100. The GH2 is relatively light also and hand-held is pretty shakey.

Any comments appreciated.

2. Porkins' Wingman

Porkins' Wingman Can't touch this

Don't have any suggestions, but am interested to know if you've made a choice yet as I have GH1 and G6 cameras.

3. October

October Mariachi Style

THere's very little of any quality available for less than £100, your best bet would be to get a loupe for the lcd to give the camera a 3rd point of contact with your body. It won't look like you're using a steadicam, but it'll be much smoother movement than you'd get just using your hands.