1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stargate sg-1 (Spoiler inside)

Discussion in 'General' started by The1, 1 Feb 2002.

1. Ranger Loki

Ranger Loki What's a Dremel?

SO this movie, have they made plans for the current SG Crew or the OLD Movie crew?

Like when it FIRST came out I was in Hollywood Video lookingf or new movies and I saw SG-1 on tape and noticed it was different than the original movie, I thought it was the 2nd movie! But when I saw different people in the original's plac I was upset, but eventually I realized that was McGyver there and was like KICK ASS, then I realized it eneded too soon and no good ending and then came to realize that it was no movie but the series! But I had no clue it was on TV I was waiting for new tapes to come, but none did.

Anyways, I would be disappointed if the current SG crew were to not be in the second film, it would be great.

The only korny thing about this series is the Asguarde, they look funky and are all naked ;)

2. BannedMojo

BannedMojo Banned

Yeah - I think the current SG-1 'team' kick ass over the movie.

Richard Dean Anderson plays the part very well - and as for Tiouk - I cant understadn how his lips can be so BIG!

Yeah can't wait for the next movie (hopefully the crew shall be the same)

3. The1

The1 What's a Dremel?

I think they are, apperentely it is going to be called something like "atlantis"

4. BannedMojo

BannedMojo Banned

err Atlantis was a disney animated movie!

5. The1

The1 What's a Dremel?

I know hence the something like that, thats just what my aunt told me, she does some of the DvDs boxes design i think. She is even on the credits on the Volume 19 DvD

6. BannedMojo

BannedMojo Banned

Oh right! cool - So perhaps an underwater stargate uncovered or something - and an egyptian underwater city... mm... ideas...

7. Urath

Urath What's a Dremel?

Dead?

I dont belive u.:eek:
    Uve got to be kidin us !

8. relix

relix Minimodder

don't you mean " teal'k " ?

9. brutal

brutal What's a Dremel?

dammit, thats one of the best shows on TV here in america.

10. Ranger Loki

Ranger Loki What's a Dremel?

I watched sunday night and it was a rerun!

When does it come on????

11. The1

The1 What's a Dremel?

Well, i guess you watched on channel 4 which are currently on series 3 or 4, and he dies in the second to last episode of series 5, which we have just seen on sky 1 so it will probably be a while before you get it :(. But we get the final episode of series 5 on Wednesday, it looks good :D :D :D

12. BannedMojo

BannedMojo Banned

What? I know the final is tommorow (Wednesday) But Daniel Jackson hasnt died yet? What?

Monday and Tuesday (today) were rpts - And tommorow will continue from friday (which I have almsot completely forgotten about - someone enlighten me please?

Relix: How the hell do you know how to spell <BIG GUYS NAME>? Pfft. Anyway I wrote it how i heard it so MWEH

13. The1

The1 What's a Dremel?

Ok right on sky one at 6:00pm every day there are stargate repeats they are repeating series 1 / 2 at the moment. However there are new episodes on sky 1 every wednesday at 8:00pm, last wednesday at 8:00pm daniel jackson died then 2day (wednesday) is the final episod eat 8:00pm. Will this explanation do or will i have to dumb it down more?

14. relix

relix Minimodder

Well, as I'm a Belgian, everything we watch has undertitles under it, so when someone sais his name, that is undertitled too! That's how I knew how to spell it ;)

15. BannedMojo

BannedMojo Banned

Relix! Subtitles! Eek! Must be pretty wierd (well not for you - but It would be pretty wierd for me) :p

Mmmm Belgian chocolates

16. relix

relix Minimodder

lol, "totally" not weird, it's even cool, you know, like, you guys can watch belgian TV and we can, because the voice is not dubbed or anything. It's way better than they do in germany or in france, you know, we now hear the real voices and stuff. Also, a symptom of it, is that most of us can speak english fluent, and after a time we don't even watch the subtitles anymore...

17. The1

The1 What's a Dremel?

FINAL EPISODE SERIES 5 POSSIBLE SPOILER

Well i see three possible meanings for the end:

1) Its Dan Jackson Who does the wind, they are out and there is no cliff hanger, and it was that easy.

2) They are in a Vr enviroment they have all been captured and the wind was just something from that enviroment

3) They are in a Vr enviroment they have all been captured and the wind was a warning from Dan Jackson.

That anubus bloke is just scary, i cant wait for series 6. With the G'ould being more powerful more over i cant wait to see how they end it forever :( :(

18. BannedMojo

BannedMojo Banned

Come on relix - I know your dying to tell us the correct spelling of G'ould from your super l33t subtitle goodness...

19. The1

The1 What's a Dremel?

lol

20. dbappa

dbappa Account Closed

the last episode was really god-but wasnt exactly a cliff hanger. yeah enterprise is cool-starting to get used to music but voyager is the best music