1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News SteelSeries launches mouse with 32-bit ARM processor

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 12 Aug 2011.

1. penryn 2 hertz

penryn 2 hertz I'm not a science fiction writer...

time to upgrade from my first gen Razer DeathAdder i had from pc world 2 year's ago it was a (steel) @£15 no complaint's tho...

2. a10112

a10112 New Member

absolutely no reason for anymore than 1600DPI for a dual monitor (and then some) configuration. at the moment, i have my laptop (1440x900) on the left, my desktop (3840x1080) and my netbook on the right (1024x600)- now, with 1600DPI, all i need to do is flick my mouse across from my laptop and i can end up all the way over on my netbook within the second. ([laptop] [desk][top] [netbook])

3. Fujukami

Fujukami New Member

Going to stick to my Saiph Mionix 3200, thank you very much :D

4. Showerhead

Showerhead New Member

I wonder if they'll release a pre overclocked version.

5. SlowMotionSuicide

SlowMotionSuicide Come Hell or High Water

LOL. There's innovation with some sensible practical applications to them and then there's the attitude which would put 5 000 hp jet engine on a baking oven just to outdo competing products on a marketing brochure.

6. ssj12

ssj12 Member

I see zero point. Seems Razor beat them to the punch for better mouse tech and SteelSeries just threw some basically useless idea at a wall. Whats next? Full computers in your mouse?

7. Nexxo

Nexxo Queue Jumper

At last! A mouse that can play Crysis. Without a PC. :p

Seriously, shall we water cool that one, just in case?

8. knuck

knuck Hate your face

I have used two SS mice and both of them broke for no reason.

No thanks

9. awok3N

awok3N Who dares wins.

Forever alone.

Well it's common knowledge that every dev/producer of hw do some things better than other.

From my thousands of pounds of experience when it comes to gaming peripherals (not trying to sound like a douche there, I've just been gaming for about 13 years and that sums up to a lot of money after a while) SS do mice and keyboards very well.

I can not understand how or what caused you to break yours, but I cant do anything other than suspect foul play if were talking kb/mice. If you're talking about headsets then yes they don't really make any good ones, Logitech, Corsair, Sennheiser and TB do however.

As for the LCD screen on the bottom and the programmable feats (that also exist on my Xai) it's very handy, and there's no point in having it visible all the time. An example for my use I've got a cod profile, a bf profile (for bf2 not bc2, don't be ridiculus..) and a RTS profile each with very different sens etc on them, and you can just turn it, swap on the fly, and continue gaming.

Tags: Add Tags