1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Students Shy Away From Science

Discussion in 'Serious' started by Guest-16, 6 Nov 2006.

1. Jerby

Jerby What's a Dremel?

LOL. I like that advice of Orwell's. I just love words, though.

2. unrealhippie

unrealhippie What's a Dremel?

I didn't mean to infer that it was easy, more that people do take a blend of subjects. My only regret is that I couldn't maintain the bredth in subjects, as 3 science based A2's severely limit the selection of university degrees I have. My point was really, given the circumstances (severe hand injury) I could still do History and achieve well enough but the Sciences were impossible. More a quirk of not being able to right perhaps...?

3. Jerby

Jerby What's a Dremel?

But how does having a hand injury inhibit your capacity to perform in a history exam? I can't see the difference whether you write it down yourself, or someone else does. As it for it being down to your writing ability, I wouldn't be surprised. Expressing yourself in a lucid, coherent manner will take you a long way with just a few facts, if you see what I mean. Presentation is very important as it's the mainly the quality of your argument, not the capacity to remember everything to do with a given period, that's being assessed.