1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suggestion for an article....game pads!

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Rich_13, 1 Dec 2003.

1. Rich_13

Rich_13 What's a Dremel?

hey, recently been looking into buying a games pad for my pc but there are hardly any decent articles around which are up to date which is kinda annoying. the first 2 companies that came to mind were m$ and logitech which were ok, i really like the logitech wireless pad but want to know how the software etc which i can't find too much info on...

also theres the Play.com USB Dual PS2 to PC Convertor XP product made by joytech which might be worth a look....here

this could also be followed by a moding article for these game pads.... lol remeber spray painting my n64 pad orange lol..... :duh: :dremel:

Last edited: 1 Dec 2003
  2. Rich_13

Rich_13 What's a Dremel?

ps. is it me or am I seeing too many mouse mat reviews around...... :nono: :hip: :p :eeek:

3. macroman

macroman The One

I don't think so ;)

4. Digitalblueshift

Digitalblueshift What's a Dremel?

is it not him, or is he not seeing too many mouse mat review, which one is it?

I would like a gampead, or joystick review/ head-to head thing going on...

5. Rich_13

Rich_13 What's a Dremel?

same, i heard m$ pulled out of the pc games hardware sector..... so to me that only leaves logitech as the company i'd trust.... need been keen on the ps controller (lol i'll get so flamed for that :naughty: ) but one of them along with the play.com adapter thing might seem like a cheaper better option if it performs well........ i'm sure it wouldn't b hard to get some samples as logitech and play.com would be glad to have there products (in a way) advertised.......

6. Kevo

Kevo 426F6C6C6F636B7300

The only joypad you ever need is a PS2 dual shock with a good usb converter.

Works out cheap too!

7. Rich_13

Rich_13 What's a Dremel?

I just want to say a BIG thanks to the guys at bit for listening to my suggestion, (not sure if it had n e thing to do with me lol, probably luck) but this article was what i needed thanks again.......... :hip: :rock:

8. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

Methinks you are mistaken, all you really ever need is a standard Xbox controller with a home-made USB convertor, lovely and hand-filling ;)

9. Malvolio

Malvolio .

So long as it isn't one of those piece of garbage "controler-s" things, I would have to agree with you.

10. Kameleon

Kameleon is watching you...

Damn straight, I hate the "S" thing, and even more I hate the fact that Microsoft now no longer supply the normal controller. When I was looking for one last month for a PC gamepad, I ended up having to resort to Ebay... :eyebrow: We hates them, we hates them for everrrrrrr!