1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestion: Game mods

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Aragon Speed, 8 Feb 2010.

1. Aragon Speed

Aragon Speed Busily modding X3: Terran Conflict

I would like to suggest a new section for Bit-Tech. There are masses of mods out there for games now-a-days, and they tend to make most games a lot better.

Now with the huge amount of mods available it would be silly to expect Bit-Tech to review them all, but it would be interesting to see a professional reviewers comments on some of the larger mods that have been released for games.

2. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Realistically, with me struggling to stay on top of most actual release on my own, I don't think this is something we'll be doing any time soon - beyond the blogs section anyway. There's just so many different mods coming out that it's hard to keep on top of them - which is where sites like Moddb and PlanetPhilip have found their niche.

We'll try and include more mods in the blogs section, but honestly I think our extra time would be better spent focused on the Indie community, where every part of the game in original work and not reliant on existing frameworks.

3. Aragon Speed

Aragon Speed Busily modding X3: Terran Conflict

Point taken, I forgot the games review staff consisted of a one man show most of the time. :D