1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Superman Returns!

Discussion in 'General' started by Bogomip, 22 Apr 2005.

1. Bogomip

Bogomip ... Yo Momma

With the new superman film apparantly well under way, the BBC have gained a look at the new actor!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4474451.stm

And from my perspective as a long tiem superman fan! I think it looks very good. The picture makes him seem very "retro" but not old - sort of like a 60's 30 year old (like reeves did in the origonals!). Maybe his S could be a bit bigger though :)

Though im still disappointed they didnt get Dean Cain to play the role (i thought he was a superb superman in "the new adventures of..."), this guy looks like he has the appearance down! Also, he isnt Tom Welling - which is always good (imo, he's a rubbish superman!).

Edit: also, if any of you are real superman buffs, and care about such things as i do :)
    Lois and Clark - Season 1 DVD - http://www.playusa.com/playusa.asp?...chtype=r1title&id=0&adudisc=y&cpage=1&Cur=513 - Due for release ont he 7th June in America :)

Last edited: 22 Apr 2005
  2. Springs

Springs Boing boing

he does look like a younger rieves (sp)

also dean cain was a good superman aswell.. but i do like the young superman but he hasent fully brought out his true form as superman.. at the mo he is just a super fast clark kent... but i will be looking into the new superman film..

3. Xgamer

Xgamer What's a Dremel?

Lookin' forward to it. I used watch Lois & Clark on TV when it was on.

4. Hiren

Hiren mind control Moderator

New guy looks good in the suit. Film should be decent what with Singer behind it and it not being a origin story. Kevin Spacy should pull Luthor off well enough all in all it could be really good. Will have to wait and see.