1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows the BIG GAME 9 LAN (with prizes!)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Chris -[tBG], 11 Dec 2002.

1. Chris -[tBG]

Chris -[tBG] What's a Dremel?

The BIG GAME, a LAN party in Southampton (Hampshire) on the 20th-22nd of December.

The event features 2 counter-strike tournaments, a 3v3 and 5v5, and a couple of quake 3 tournaments, a duel and 3v3 tdm tourney. In all the tournaments there are prizes to be won, from the sponsors of the event, which include Case Ace, Energypimp and Everglide.

The event has attracted 60 signups so far, and is still just under 2 weeks away, so there is time for plenty more to signup, which can be done on the website – http://www.thebiggame.org where additional information can also be found on the event.

2. Tim S

Tim S OG

sounds good fun, shame I am working :cooldude:

3. Chris -[tBG]

Chris -[tBG] What's a Dremel?

That is a shame, were really filling up these places but it would be great to see some Bit guys there.

I know a BIG GAME crew member (Tau aka James) is friends with one the Bit admins (think its spike?) as they both goto essex uni.

RiP

4. Tim S

Tim S OG

yeah thats right :)

5. Jamie

Jamie ex-Bit-Tech code junkie

I would love to go guys, however I think this holiday is going to be busy, when I get home and see what I am doing and when then I'll get back to you ;)

Tags: