1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming The Path Interview - Are Games Art?

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 8 Apr 2009.

1. Tim S

Tim S OG

2. logan'srun

logan'srun following the footsteps of giants

I'm still playing the path and really enjoy it. I've only played one girl through and I missed all teh rooms (secret) and 4 of the objects. I kind of stumbled right into the wolf and was taken directly to the Secret Garden or whatever it was called. I feel so confused! xD

I'll have to learn to be more patient and pick more flowers. . .

3. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

I would want to play it were it not for the slow pace of the game. I'm sure it's full of meaning and has more than enough good points to negate this, but I am a twitcher. If something doesn't explode in the first five minutes I give up rather quickly.

Nice to see that these guys are really into their game, though, and they do feel more like people than a lot of the larger companies.

I may buy the game just for the sake of supporting them, for doing something that's less than usual, but I can't see me playing it through.

4. Crunch77

Crunch77 What's a Dremel?

I bought the game and played it a bit with my wife. It left us impressed albeit somewhat confused as to the direction to take.
    Played two of the girls, but left it kind of in hiatus at the moment, as it doesn't perform all that well on the laptop.

5. Mentai

Mentai What's a Dremel?

My copy (steam) kept crashing, I got all the items and rooms for a girl after reloading it a few times, finally got the wolf and as I entered grandmas house it crashed again. So frustrating haha. I will give it another chance when I'm not so busy though, it's high on my to play list, I'm just hoping for a patch.

As for the interview, brilliant. They sound like fascinating people. I hope bit-tech will keep us up to date on any more interactive art they make :D

6. Gunsmith

Gunsmith Maximum Win

an interesting read, i prefer my games to be more involving then normal so this has tempted me to pick it up

Last edited: 8 Apr 2009
  7. none4all

none4all What's a Dremel?

While I am of the type not drawn to a game like this, I am happy titles like this get made and received well. I think it's important on many levels and wish all involved the best. Thanks also goes to bit-tech for a great interview and article on an obviously great and important title!

Tags: Add Tags