1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding The Pentagram HTPC

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 14 Nov 2007.

1. [WP@]WOLVERINE

[WP@]WOLVERINE What's a Dremel?

Oh so now im uneducated because my world view is not the same as yours? Once again i call BS. Just because some individuals looks at a shape and puts their own fabricated meanings into it does not make that meaning a fact. That is just as dumb as me looking at a circle and coming up with the idea that a circle means EVIL and then getting upset and shoveing my story donwn peoples throats and trying to stop them using that horrible circle. I wont comment on this anymore because it is absolutely meaningless. If you want to believe Mr Gardner thats fine with me but try and understand that there are people that dont care one bit about any God, Godess or Devil and do not put any religious values in to the things they do. Long live common sense and Atheism.

2. Glider

Glider /dev/null

Come on TheArtist, it's a mod, not a religious statement... If you are offended by it, tough luck... Go look elsewhere...

3. TheArtist

TheArtist What's a Dremel?

You know, your right.......I'm the ignorant one here. If my freedom of speech pinched the wrong nerve.....well then, I'm sorry.
    It had nothing to do with the mod itself, your ([WP@]WOLVERINE ) craftsmanship is incredible and I wish you nothing but the best in future builds.

4. DannyDirect

DannyDirect What's a Dremel?

I have been looking around at the case mods on Bit-Tech for ages, and I have to say this, this is the most beautifully case I have seen for a hell of a long time, the beauty really is in the simplicity. Well done, and keep up with the good work.

Tags: Add Tags