1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV Shows The Sopranos: Final Episode

Discussion in 'General' started by atanum141, 11 Jun 2007.

1. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Did any of you guys catch this?

Ive just seen it and its nice and straight forawrd but can someone explain the ending to me as i didnt "get" it if there was anything to "get"?

Bloody awesome show and one of the best of modern day telly. Kinda sad its gone.

2. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

That last five minutes was some of the most nerve racking TV I've ever watched.

No one really knows, but it might go back to the talk Tony and Bobby had on the boat in the lake, they were talking about when they get whacked and how you wouldn't know anything about it. Basically your lights just go out

Bobby actually says "you probably don't even hear it when it happens, right?"

Last edited: 11 Jun 2007
  3. atanum141

atanum141 I fapped to your post!

Yeah but bobby said that everything goes black from Tony's point of view, Tony saw meadow then the camera looked at Tony.

Personally i dont think hes dead.

TBH the tension was nerve racking, what was the whole meadow parking the car bit all about?

4. yodasarmpit

yodasarmpit Modder

If you go back to the last couple of minutes of last weeks show, Tony has a flashback to the boat scene, I think that sort of reinforced it for me. Everything Goes black, no sound.
    For me I think he was whacked by the guy that went into the toilet

5. koola

koola Minimodder

Just seen this now on E4+1 and thought the ending was great.

Will be sadly missed.

6. Veles

Veles DUR HUR

Not ever watched the Sopranos, gonna have to watch it from the start sometime though because I heard it's really good.

7. mookboy

mookboy BRAAAAAAP

I ended up downloading it after watching last weeks episode, I couldn't contain myself.

I was a bit disappointed by the ending.
    I think they laid it on pretty thickly that he was whacked. I think they repeated the Bobby line atleast twice in the episode, and in the previous one too. The tension was unbearable, and when it went black, I nearly broke my computer, I was convinced it was a mistake. I think the whole idea was to set this almost perfect new scene of the Soprano family - gang war over, AJ back on the straight and narrow, Meadow getting a great job... everybody happy. And then ruin it in typical Sopranos style by rubbing out Tony just when he least expected it. I wasn't sure whether Paulie has something to do with it, due to his weird expressions earlier, and his reaction to being forced into taking over the rackets he didn't want.

Tags: