1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming The Walking Dead: 400 Days Review

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 16 Jul 2013.

1. Meanmotion

Meanmotion bleh Moderator

2. magnetobob

magnetobob What's a Dremel?

Looking forwards to getting this. But will wait till it goes on sale. As I got cheated by the others buying them all and then most of them went on sale for half price and the first was offered for free. still a great game though

3. Flibblebot

Flibblebot Smile with me

If you bought the season pack, I think this DLC is actually free - which makes it so much better value ;)

4. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

free is great awesomness value, but $5 is a bit expensive i thought after i played it. i felt like much ado about nothing. too short to keep you getting involved in any character and too short in its entirety...

for me it left more unanswered questions of will these few choices really matter, and thinking this in a more negative tone than intriguing.

felt more like 24 the movie which you "had" to watch for season 2 to make any sense and at the end all that was done was reference a name or two from the movie to bind the movie and final season. i believe 400 days and season 2 might just do the same. IMHO

5. Griffter

Griffter What's a Dremel?

mistake - felt more like 24 the movie which you "had" to watch for season 8...

6. MachineUK

MachineUK What's a Dremel?

Agreed.
    I did not have enough time with each character to have felt anything for the decisions they had to make. Granted it was just a DLC, but the formula didnt work for me this time round.
    I enjoy being in telltales walking dead world, but need to gel with a character for any story decisions to hold any weight. I will no doubt pick up the second season, but not because of 400 days.....

7. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Is it free with the season pack? Damn if so as I bought it separately. Haven't got round to playing it yet though.

8. Kilmoor

Kilmoor lurker

Not part of the season pass.

I found 400d to be dissapointingly short and undeveloped. I expected more than one major decision per vignette. The endings came abruptly. Otherwise, I enjoyed it and look forward to season two.

Tags: Add Tags