1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi The World Of Tanks thread

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by octoberfest, 17 Feb 2010.

1. balatro2005

balatro2005 Minimodder

Good to know its not just me. I think people really don't like passive scouts though got pushed out of cover as well this week and told to go scout now too. Should just give up and scuiscout as they get much less abuse. But chat going to get turned off which is a shame as have had some good pre match banter in the past.

2. blackerthanblack

blackerthanblack Minimodder

Yeah I hate when someone on your own team tries to push you out of cover - only happened very rare occaissions for me thankfully. I can ignore the chat but not being physically shoved. I usually just wiggle out of it and get myself behind them, though it rather spoils that game for me as I'm keping one eye on them after that.

3. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

When playing low tier game I usually didn't even count on other teammates. No arguing or crying over chat. I understand that 99% of them is just retarded and with broken limbs. But when player reaches 10 tier I wait players to understand basic tactics, know maps and tank's pros'n'cons... When arty hunts LT and ignores low speed HT an TD. When LT and HT defends that important rock at resp. When MT tries to play as heavy armored HT... When half team just dies by 110 hp e25 at the bush one after one... Well two weeks of silence :)

Sent from iPad via tapatalk

4. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

My 1st Pool's medal , WO OH!!!!!!! :rock:

WoT Reply

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Only 2 ammo left against full hp G.W.Panter but this time lucky, I ammo racked him !!! :D

5. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Way to wreck your own stat is ---- try to complete SPG mission :eyebrow:

[​IMG]

6. Risky

Risky Modder

My SPGs pad my Winrate, at least from T6.

7. Vetalar

Vetalar *learning english*

Finally managed to complete LT15 mission for stug4. Wz132 2600 dmg and 2500 spotted. Now start to earn cash on HTC missions.

Sent from iPad via tapatalk

8. Risky

Risky Modder

SPG-15 for the T28HTC:

[​IMG]

9. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

wow really !! Congratz !! :D

I was stuck at SPG-12 for over 2 weeks and wrecked my stats, but happy now as I finally done it yesterday..... 13 & 14 will be easy but I am prety sure I will again have hard time doing 15

I got T28HTC aleady but need more girls for Obj 140

10. Risky

Risky Modder

SPG-12 was OK. Not sure how that would damage stats, my M44 probably pads if I was into that stuff.

11. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

I am not saying SPG-12 was hard, it was just my luck/RNG. But I find it hard to keep over 50% WR when i play in SPG Continuously.

Follwoing things happen most of the time when I am in SPG:

- Half team dead before i fire more than 2-3 shots
    - Half Enemy team dead before I fire more than 2-3 shots
    - Yolo light tanks rushed into base and no body else care to shoot or defend

Continuous play in SPG, I find is a mental punishment. I will NOT do (even try) the SPG missions for T55A. Specially after seeing there is a mission where you have to kill one enemy and damage another with a single shot. Nope, I won't be try again!

12. xxxsonic1971

xxxsonic1971 W.O.T xxxsonic1971

Just got Mark Of Exellence on Matilda Black Prince!

13. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

14. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

(T-55A) MT-12: The Incinerator ---- I finally done this insane RNG mission !!!! I Set two IS-7 on fire !! :clap:

I actually even didn't notice in game, I thought 1st fire was set by someone else. Replay

15. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Congrats obaidbd, you just win a Tirpitz?

16. obaidbd

obaidbd Minimodder

Hahahah, you saw it :D .... Though would love to win Type 59 as i don't play WoWs, but whatever, I am still so happy coz at least I win something after very very long time :)

17. WildThing

WildThing Minimodder

Good thought I recognised that name. Yeah think everybody wanted the Type 59.

18. Risky

Risky Modder

My first Ace Tanker at Tier 9
    [​IMG]
    And TD-15 with Honours for the T28HTC as well. Shame we couldn't quite carry the win in the end, but Maus, T95 and T30 isn't the best group to go racing back to clear cap!

19. DeckerdBR

DeckerdBR Minimodder

Nicely done. They seem harder to get since the games release, I guess (despite what XVM tells you) the overall skill base of the players is up, hence the increased difficulty in obtaining them maybe?

On a side note, I upgraded my OS a few weeks ago, thinking I could simply run the WoT launcher and it would auto repair any missing files but am having problems with it. In order to get it to load now, I have to run it as Administrator and it does not remember my graphical settings. I can't see any obvious repair or verify integrity style options in the root game folder or the launcher and would like to avoid a 20 gig download over my hilariously slow connection.

Any ideas?

20. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Very odd that, I shunted my whole game to a new drive and then upgraded to win10 without any problems.
    What happens when you try to load the game normally?

On the note of player skill, I dont know whats going on with that. Took a break from WOT came back to find teams are much more prone to forming lemming trains, struggle to shoot straight and generally not aware of the battle around them. If I can sit in a black prince nibbling away at a Conquerer and destroy it something a miss.

Also my M4 E2 is still as comical as ever poking the top over hills and derping things never gets old.