1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Things That Make You Feel Older…

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr_Mistoffelees, 29 Jan 2024.

1. adidan

adidan Guesswork is still work

Getting out of the shower and my OH going "wtf is that on the back of your leg?" and turning to see a mahoosive bruise on my calf and thinking I may have banged it but not sure when or where.

Yup. Can't remember anything in particular that made me go bejeebus fricking mother fracker that would explain it.

2. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

Following reading something in another thread: The number of well known people dying and, mentioned in the news media, who were younger than me when they died...

3. Gareth Halfacree

Gareth Halfacree WIIGII! Lover of bit-tech Administrator Super Moderator Moderator

Not "well known," but a sobering thought all the same: in two years this April, I'll be the same age my dad was when he died.

4. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Keeping with spirit of things that make YOU feel older, isn't everyone younger than you? :p:

5. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

There is a lot more younger than older but, the only alternative to getting older, is dying young...