Discussion in 'General' started by Pete J, 10 Feb 2012.
You should of explained that a bit better mate as I didn't get it?
it should be 'have' not 'of'
Of course they get shortened to 'should've' which is where the all too popular misconception comes from
I think he got it.
Ahh, you're getting him too eh? No idea.
You too then? lol Join the group
I just so happened to be listening to a piece of music that went perfectly with his dancing. Epic.
Bad grammar. Like this page. Creeps
Sorry, in line with the thread:
- People who act as if they have more power than they do
- People who criticize you but have no idea what to do in such circumstances
- People who claim they know tons about PCs, and know sweet FA
- People who pick a subject, then complain the entire time about the course content
- People who disrupt classes
- People who muck around with you, relationship-wise
- Anyone who answers "I have a PC issue" with "buy a Mac"
- This smilie:
- People obsessed with labels
- Anyone of My Super Sweet 16 (despite the fact I love the show)
- My skin, and its incessant acne
- Scratching CDs
- Trading cards
- Man City
- Man United
- Young Enterprise
- The constant pressure of being the best at something in the year
- Inkjet printers
- Poor grammar
- When someone is speaking about history to me, and say "that guy"
- When someone says something wholly incorrect
- When people take the mick out another because of their (lack of) faith
- Republicans (the American ones)
- Anonymous (recently)
- Fat on meat
- Power cuts
- People who get far too angry in sports
- Homophobic people
- Xenophobic people
- Rubbers which no longer work
- People eating whilst I work nearby
- People with a lack of determination
- Shaky desks and chairs
- Going to bed
- Waking up
- Having awesome ideas, but never putting them into motion 'cos of a lack of time / resources
- Unpoppable spots
- Guys who claim they can hack your PC
My love of hate-lists trumps my hatred of pointless threads, so I should add a few myself:
People in general (There are some exceptions, but far to few)
Norwegian car tax system.
MAC VS PC discussions (It's getting old)
People that NEVER keep appointments.
Facebook (How the hell did this become so popular??)
Missing a ferry by mere seconds (Did this today)
Fashion industry (Have it ever contributed anything constructive to society?)
You know what, this list is far to long to complete so I won't bother...
Oh, and I love the fact that I can piss people off simply by choosing the correct rand of car. I drive a BMW, and drove a 4x4 today (It was even a white van)
I know how you feel Blazz. Like I said before, there his somebody- who's house I have been to- who has an 8 year old XP machine, and claims it is better than the machine in my signature because it has "lots of gigabytes" (I'll get on to that after) and when I ask him how much hard drive space it has, he says, "I don't know"... Poor sod.
He also believes that this machine of his can play any modern game, because it has "lots of gigabytes" to hold the game. And when I told him that I was going to buy Portal 2, he said, "that takes up a lot of gigabytes, will your computer be able to run it?"
Time to make you angry then:
You can buy ^this for £5
But that is still something
oh yeah those things should be banned.
Not feeling the love, no supposing for taste
Oh poor KidMod
Good god man, it's a wonder you can find time to do anything but go Arrgghh!
Things that make me go Arrgghh:
Men who assume women can't do .... basically most things a guy can (with a few obvious exceptions )
Condescending individuals (either sex)
- Stupid people
- talking to women over a certain age on the phone
- people who answer a straight forward question with another question not related to the original question. (that covers mainly stupid women over a certain age on the phone)
Separate names with a comma.