1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LOL Threat of the Day.

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr_Mistoffelees, 20 Aug 2017.

1. Mr_Mistoffelees

Mr_Mistoffelees The Bit-Tech Cat. New Improved Version.

From my wife's daughter on Twitter, a PhD history student at Sheffield University: "Threat of the day from #OldBailey 1785: "By the Holy Ghost I will score you like pork". Followed by "Bad luck and sudden death attend you"."

adidan likes this.
  2. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Chaircrew

Witnessed whilst I was in University in '97: "If you don't f**k off, I'll beat you with your own shoes..."

This threat was actually carried out too, in hilarious fashion. This lad quite literally rugby tackled the antagonist, pulled off his shoes and proceeded to beat him with them, to the enjoyment of everyone in the S.U.

3. Almightyrastus

Almightyrastus On the jazz.

When my sister was very young and got angry she'd shout "I'll pull your arm off 'til you're dead". My cousin would just shout "STRAWBERRIES!!" - He's Norwegian and that was apparently the rudest sounding word that he knew.

4. BRAWL

BRAWL Dead and buried.

A personal favourite has always been "I will beat you like a ginger step-child" - very cruel, but gets good laughs.

5. Tichinde

Tichinde Minimodder

Overheard on the street in Toronto.
    "I'm going to forget your face".