1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Titanfall Preview

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Meanmotion, 10 Oct 2013.

1. sotu1

sotu1 Ex-Modder

Trust me, This is nothing like CoD! It has fast gameply but that's about it. Style and map design is totally different. Vertical gameplay counts for a lot here.

Halo 5, I mean, Destiny hasn't presented me with anything new yet. Division looks interesting though, one of the big next gen games for me.

2. [ZiiP] NaloaC

[ZiiP] NaloaC Multimodder

Played this at Gamescom, same level and all that, as the attacking forces and I was really impressed with what I got to play. The game lasted about 15 minutes and whilst the pace and tempo were pretty damn fast, they were easy to adapt to and the stomping around in a Titan was just fantastic fun. You can't underestimate determined Pilots on foot who are hunting you and you really need to be on the ball against other Titans.

Absolutely looking forward to this and more information about it, though I suspect we won't see too much in the near future with BF4 and CoD: Ghosts set for release in the next 2 & 3 weeks.

Respawn have taken some classic pillars of modern FPS gaming and merged them into something utterly brilliant. The Epilogue is a fantastic inclusion and the adrenaline rush of trying to make it back to your dropship is insane! I got shot by a hunter Titan (hard-hitting 40mm cannon) just as I was making the final jump to the dropship :p

3. dyzophoria

dyzophoria Minimodder

this was really one title I was hoping to be released alongside the new consoles (I have a pc before you bash me btw, I want it along the next gen since I decided that bf4 was going to my pc, then wanted something else on either my xbone or ps4, I'm a multiplatform game freak yeah)

4. GravitySmacked

GravitySmacked Mostly Harmless

Looking forward to this game, looks really promising. Now we just need Destiny to be announced for PC.

5. SuicideNeil

SuicideNeil What's a Dremel?

Does look rather nice, though I'm still digging Hawken seeing as its f2p, despite the fact the dev team keeps screwing up & around with the game mechanics constantly...

6. Redbeaver

Redbeaver The Other Red Meat

As a BF veteran and now spending time in PlanetSide2...

I am both very excited and very skeptic of this game. With all the previews of this game, I'm starting to expect all the great things from both games to exist. And that's just putting my expectation on a pedestal.

Tags: Add Tags