1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Took the drone to our local park

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by StingLikeABee, 28 May 2016.

1. StingLikeABee

StingLikeABee What's a Dremel?

I'm practicing for my RPQ-s flight exam at the moment, it's on the 24th of June. I took my drone to our local park to get some flight time in, got some video and stills from the flight.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

At the moment I have the Phantom 3 Professional, but will be upgrading to either the Yuneec H920 or the DJI S1000 once I've got my PFAW from the CAA. That will allow me to carry a DSLR as payload.

Last edited: 28 May 2016
  2. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Video broken for me - try this:

3. StingLikeABee

Edit: I'd put the full URL in the youtube brackets, not the video code. Thanks for that.

4. David

David μoʍ ɼouმ qᴉq λon ƨbԍuq ϝʁλᴉuმ ϝo ʁԍɑq ϝμᴉƨ

Props for making Hexthorpe look pretty too! When I left Donny, six years ago, it looked nothing like that. :hehe:

5. StingLikeABee

A donny man!! :thumb:

That's one great thing about Hexthorpe, we've got easy access to some great spots, like the Flatts park and the river walk along the Don. You can pick up the Trans-Penine Trail from the park, I walk regularly up to Sprotbrough or further depending if I'm on my own or with the kids. That's the sad thing about the village, the town end looks like a bombs hit it at the best of times, but the park area is beaut. We do our community events at the park. We've got a big one coming up in August:

http://www.thesummerevent.co.uk

6. veato

veato I should be working

Me too (Askern) although I left some time ago!

What drone is that?