1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

News Top 10 UK PC games chart

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by CardJoe, 23 Feb 2010.

1. smc8788

smc8788 Multimodder

Hahaha, if I wasn't sure you were the trolliest troll of them all before, I'm damn certain now. How old are you, kid? 12? 13? It's reasonably safe to assume you're at least young enough that you have yet to encounter the commonly used metaphor that is personification in any form of writing. Or maybe you just never finished school.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure cocaine is one of the least powerful Class A drugs (it's merely there due to its high addictive tendencies, I believe).

2. recognize

recognize What's a Dremel?

Ah the infamous Troll accolade, not sure whether to graciously blush with delight or be stunned with bewilderment. All emotions aside, having dissected your 'personification' in the form of writing, I have demonstrated (CardJoe) that humour can often be scrutinized to reveal an equally humorous analogy, in this case a walking, dancing, sodomising noun called ‘humour’ :)

Cocaine compared to many other forms of class A substances can indeed be considered ‘less powerful’. Cocaine compared to a class C substance, funnily enough, can be considered more powerful. Using the class A, B, C spectrum I think it is safe to say that cocaine is still, and I take great pleasure in typing this out again, a powerful drug kids.

Nothing like educating the youth when given the opportunity!

3. Stelph

Stelph Minimodder

I dunno, when I was at Universiity we had to dissect a frog and then (in order to test the nerve conductivity) wire the back legs up to a battery. Unfortuntaly I Cranked the power up a bit too high and it lept into my friends face, I thought that was pretty funny?

4. mrdexter

mrdexter What's a Dremel?

Well it made me chuckle.

5. _Metal_Guitar_

_Metal_Guitar_ What's a Dremel?

I'd gone for a joke about there being more than a few bugs. I mean, the aliens/xenomorphs are called bugs by the marines a fair bit.

Ahhhhhh...*facepalm*

Tags: Add Tags