1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blogs Triple your Dropbox capacity for free

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by brumgrunt, 13 Apr 2012.

1. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

Using sparkyboy22's method I have,so far,increased my space to 19.4GB in just over a day and a half with DropBox still encouraging me to sign up more "friends" This AD has another day and a half to run or until I have reached my thirty quid limit which is the vouch limit given to me by those kind folk at Google.

So a great method of getting free space and thanks to sparkeyboy22 for posting this and his help with a couple of questions I PM'ed him about. Please accept some rep.

2. sparkyboy22

sparkyboy22 Web Tinkerer

No worries. Glad to help.

If you dont max it out with the voucher you can always do it again another time. Google will send you another voucher in around a years time if you dont carry on using adwords.

3. digitalrainforest

digitalrainforest What's a Dremel?

Very interesting article, I'm actually wondering what your thoughts are about the upcoming Google Drive, offering 5GB of storage space? If I recall correctly, it will have some interesting extra features such as in-place editing of Google Docs files, which is a feature that Dropbox certainly can't compete with. Also, don't you have concerns about data safety and privacy when you're uploading work related (and possibly confidential) data to Dropbox?

4. IT Troll

IT Troll What's a Dremel?

Thought I would play the Dropbox levelling game whilst I wait to see what Google Drive looks like. Currently sitting at 21.38 GB. Took just 3 hours and £9 of my Adwords voucher to get 16 GB worth of referrals. Quite ironic how effective Google has been in maximising my Dropbox space.

5. Andy Mc

Andy Mc Modder

What keywords did you use?
    I tried and got nowhere with my adwords campaign.

6. IT Troll

IT Troll What's a Dremel?

I just used one very specific keyword; Dropbox

I also turned off ads for mobile devices as the desktop client needs to be installed to complete the referral.

7. droopy

droopy What's a Dremel?

simply try dropboxking.weebly.com and get a free 18gb dropbox
    or a cheap upgrade for your existing dropbox account.
    for me it works great :)

Tags: Add Tags