1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Trivial things that annoy you

Discussion in 'General' started by legoman, 10 Jul 2015.

1. xaser04

xaser04 Ba Ba Ba BANANA!

Slight problem here, Carrots are not refrigerated in the supermarket thus you have the Ketchup scenario in reverse...

One of my current pet peeves is receiving work back in an absolute mess following a review. If I provided it to the person in a logical manner I expect it back like that.

2. Kronos

Kronos Multimodder

What does it matter what goes in the fridge?

3. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

(not implying you are, but I have to add this to things that annoy me)
    People who use the inner lane of roundabout to go straight.

I drive normally from outermost lane to go straight (2nd exit), but I often end up undertaking a slower car also going straight on the roundabout's inner lane. Sometimes this makes them angry even though they are in the wrong.

Only right turns (in my mind, going more than 180 degs) are supposed to use the right lane.
    [​IMG]

Otherwise I agree with you, people who have zero lane discipline or awareness are dangerous drivers and annoying. Especially when they don't indicate!

4. MadGinga

MadGinga oooh whats this do?

"Normal" roundabout lane usage can be superseded by arrows on the road... people who ignore that should be shot (out of a cannon into a concrete wall, with spikes on)

For instance, there is a "by-pass" near where I live, that the road splits into two lanes as it approaches a roundabout, the left is left only, and the right is straight on and right. so in that instance your diagram doesn't apply...

5. wyx087

wyx087 Homeworld 3 is happening!!

Of course I thought it's common sense to follow road directions. I find with road markings, people rarely make a mess of using the correct lanes.

But when there's no road markings, some people's driving style become akin to driving in supermarket car parks.

6. Darkwisdom

Darkwisdom Level 99 Retro Nerd

Yet it says on the carrots to 'keep refrigerated'. I understand the ketchup thing, most people do put condiments in the fridge.

Another thing: waiting for bloody packages. I've got components from Scan coming today, but it's basically anytime until 5pm. I hate waiting, makes me anxious.

7. liratheal

liratheal Sharing is Caring

Basically there are so many different ways to use a roundabout that haven't been standardised in any shape or form (Other than give way to the right) that they're all a potential cluster****.

The nightmare ones around me have, mostly, become traffic light controlled, lane specified, monstrosities that sort of work.

8. Yadda

Yadda Minimodder

Me (calling my brother on the phone): "Hi mate, I've been sent a couple of emails from your account, no subject or text, just a link. Did you send them?"

My Brother: "No, I haven't sent anything but when I saw Karen (our sister) at the weekend, she said she'd had a similar email supposedly from me."

Me: "OK good, so you know about it. Are you going to sort it out?"

My Brother: "But I didn't send anything."

Give me strength! :D

9. legoman

legoman breaker of things

Im going to edit this image when I get home an can use some kind of uploading software, Ill show you how most drivers in Milton Keynes use roundabouts.