1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gaming Ubidays 2007

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Tim S, 24 May 2007.

1. DougEdey

DougEdey I pwn all your storage

I think he's meant to say badass (bad donkey) swear filter kills it.

2. CardJoe

CardJoe Freelance Journalist

Yeah, ****ing swear filter.

/re-reads that, says; "Oh, ****."

3. Krikkit

Krikkit All glory to the hypnotoad! Super Moderator

Haze looks awesome, should be nice to see something with a different attitude to war, coupled with a beautiful engine and some nice gameplay, we're onto a winner.

Assassin's Creed looks like a phenomenal game, and as long as they don't completely goose the PC version, it's definately on my buy-list.

Conviction looks pretty good, although I don't know if I like the idea of not having fancy gadgetry. I've just finished Double Agent, and it was incredibly disappointing. The story was brilliant, but the game itself was absolutely abysmal. Hopefully the team responsible for the first game (any of the first 3 would do, I loved Chaos Theory) will manage to resurrect the series to its former glory.

Endwar looks pretty sweet, the story seems fantastic, but it's got a long way to go yet, and it's very easy to destroy these things by a simple error in game-play.

4. SNIPERMikeUK

SNIPERMikeUK What's a Dremel?

If only I could find myself an attractive Gaming Babe, that can program gr8 games like Assasins Creed.....Now where will I find my super-woman???

P.S. I have a girlfriend, but we can but fantasize

Last edited: 26 May 2007
Tags: Add Tags