1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Networks Unidentified Network

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by IamJudd, 10 Mar 2023.

1. IamJudd

IamJudd Multimodder

So BT have just been over to "Fix" their dodgy Smart Hub by replacing it, linking it up to their laptop to confirm it works then buggering off.
    I now have blue lights on the hub instead of purple, a reasonably decent wi-fi connection but no fixed cabled internet.
    I've got "Unidentified Network - No internet access" where I had fixed internet before all of this. All cables have been checked, replaced with new to no avail. I've uninstalled and reinstalled network driver yet still can't get my PC to talk to a fixed connection.
    I phoned the BT chap up (he was a 3rd party from Cube?) and he came back, had a look and told me it was a me problem... even though it was fine before he came.
    I have access now but want my cabled access back. Is there anything that I'm not doing that I could try? Google seems to have lot's of different options but I'm not having much luck with them at the moment.
    Thanks in advance,

Ian