1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photos Upgraded to D90

Discussion in 'Photography, Art & Design' started by -equilerex-, 11 Jul 2009.

1. -equilerex-

-equilerex- What's a Dremel?

my old nikon d40 finally broke down... made noise for a year after dropping it.
    since i had been looking at the D90 anyway and was planning to get one after the army duty, i just went out and blew half my savings on it ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some test shots:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this thing is incredible in the dark compared to d40... sure the noise might be high but if you just need to capture a moment not a "quality" photo, it will do it as fast as during a bright day ^^

Last edited: 11 Jul 2009
  2. OleJ

OleJ Me!

It's lovely how your shots from Århus always bring me back to the city :) Nothing like a greasy chinabox :D

Do you live in Håndværkerparken? Your bathroom(?) window is just exactly like the one in my childhood home :)

3. -equilerex-

-equilerex- What's a Dremel?

chinabox rocks! ^^
    the window's from my attic room in kirkedammen street near harald jensens plats... probably a rather standard solution for roof windows:dremel:

moving out today though... staying at a friends place for a while and then a trip tp france and greece for a month... and army after that :duh: but to think of all the shots i can take in those places.. just makes me drool:D