1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Storage USB Stick Question

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by crazyg1zm0, 28 Aug 2014.

1. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Hi All

I have a handfull of These

I simply want a way of making It so I can use this as a normal USB stick. I need to create 3 Boot-able USB sticks of varying sizes for some boot-able utilities I need to have for work.

The issue is that the device is encrypted, so when i plug it in I have to run the device and put in a password which will then unlock the storage portion of the stick (this portion is only 4gb)

So if anyone has any ideas on a way of making the stick useable im all ears. I don NOT care about the contents As I have 5 of these all brand new in packaging that I would idealy like to use, for most of them i would be happy with having 4gb of space Ideally if i can get all space thats great butnot a priority.

If you have questions give me a shout

Pete

2. IvanIvanovich

IvanIvanovich будет глотать вашу душу.

I think you would probably be best off to trade them to someone that would have a use for the encryption feature for some standard USB flash drives.
    It's hardware based, so the only way to stop it from doing what it does would be a hardware modification.

3. crazyg1zm0

crazyg1zm0 Minimodder

Thats what I was thinking I just wanted to double check.