1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Windows VR Gaming

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Kronos, 15 Mar 2018.

1. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

I have an £11 pound freebie from Oculus to put towards a game and I cannot decide between:
    Arizona Sunshine
    or
    Lone Echo?

Any thoughts?

2. Kernel

Kernel Likes cheese

I've not played Lone Echo, I have played a little Echo Arena which is entertaining.
    Arizona Sunshine is good fun, can be a little freaky at time tho.

3. IanW

IanW Grumpy Old Git

You might want to add a tenner for one of Oculus' "Duo Packs" - 2 games for £20.99

4. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Morse Monkey

I ended up putting my voucher towards Brass Tactics, a VR RTS game and I'm very happy with my decision. It's great fun being 'inside' an RTS and interacting with your units, moving around the battlefield and watching the battle evolve in VR. Great fun.

5. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

Went for the duo pack of Arizona Sunshine and Superhot which cost me a very nice £10.99

6. Sentinel-R1

Sentinel-R1 Morse Monkey

Arizona Sunshine is good fun. Gets a bit frantic in parts, especially when you get completely immersed in it.

I tried the point and click movement but ended up going for free movement with the thumbsticks. Once you get past the dizzy feeling of travelling without moving, the game flows much better and you can get away from the hordes a bit easier.

7. seapig

seapig New Member

I bought Sprint Vector and I'm not a fan of it at all, the tracks seem messy to me and i cant get a good flow going and constantly end up hitting things or getiing slowed down. I put in for a refund but it doesn't look like i'll get it before the sale ends