1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Watch your head - TF2 Sniper update

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by kingred, 13 May 2009.

1. Digitalize-

Digitalize- What's a Dremel?

Just play, its not hard really.

2. SirFur

SirFur PC Gamer and LAzy B0nes

Well, the one new annoying thing is with regards to the items! You no longer earn them by getting more achievements - instead you just randomly pick them up! Arghhhhh! IT's extremely annoying and has taken the point of achievements completely outta the game.....

3. SirFur

SirFur PC Gamer and LAzy B0nes

LoL!

No it isn't - just don't mind the players at the top of the scoreboard - it takes a while to learn to play each class to its best and then some more to master it. But you'll have great fun as a heavy or as a pyro. And just PLAY ^^ and have FUN! :D

4. steveo_mcg

steveo_mcg What's a Dremel?

hudahudahuda.....

Lots of spys roaming around at the weekend so lots of bbqs, need to get the hang of the flare gun to get bloody snipers off my head.

5. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

the key to effective flaregunnage is strafe shooting, snipers hate it, you can run in bore down upon the target, let a flare off, run into cover and as they are pussying about on fire, axe them :D

6. fathazza

fathazza Freed on Probation

flare gun and the axtinguisher is such an awesome combo....
    Especially on heavies!

7. kingred

kingred Surfacing sucks!

Well normal axes gief you an advantage when you ambush, as the flame usually gives the opposition a nice distinct warning. Remember the basic laws of war, don't give your enemy knowledge that you are there :D useful for medics assisting heavies just past the first point in goldrush, blast through, axe and run!

8. Red 5

Red 5 What's a Dremel?

I had great fun. I was playing on the CPC server last night, until it broke, then a couple of others today. I enjoyed the Pyro and Scout most, even managed three out of three intelligence captures on 2Fort (plus a few other achievements), though I did get sick of it when one server kept loading a map, then going back to load 2Fort before the map started.

All in all, great fun. I've been meaning to buy the Orange Box and this is all the more reason.

9. Digitalize-

Digitalize- What's a Dremel?

Bought my Friend TF2 as its £7, he's happy :D